Worst Injector in Long Island - Roslyn, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After the consultation, I was convinced this...

After the consultation, I was convinced this doctor knew what she was doing. I explained over and over again I was very nervous and didn't want to look overdone. I was assured I was a great candidate for Voluma. She told me that this procedure only goes wrong in unskilled hands. It has been 2 months since Dr. Bibicheff injected me with Voluma now and I’m very happy at the overall more youthful, plump look she achieved with the injection. Her staff was very helpful and caring. I live over an hour away from her office but the long drive was well worth it.

Worst Injector in Long Island

After the consultation, I was convinced this doctor knew what she was doing. I explained over and over again I was very nervous and didn't want to look overdone. I was assured I was a great candidate for Voluma. She told me that this procedure only goes wrong in unskilled hands. It has been 2 months since Dr. Bibicheff injected me with eight Volumes now and I look overfill!!! I look terrible, like a chipmunk! Her staff was not helpful when I called to schedule a follow up and this woman, Lisa just hang up the phone on me after telling me the doctor was busy and I got what I paid for. Terrible customer service. Once you paid they don't care about you anymore.
Roslyn Heights Physician