Horrible!!! Please Read! - Roseville, CA

Went to Doctor toft after nose injury. He assured...

Went to Doctor toft after nose injury. He assured me it would look great and much improved! He suggested just a tiplasty but commented on a concaved area of my nose that "could make it look not straight". I thought not much of it because it mentioned it once casually. After surgery my nose seemed not a lot different but also crooked. I kept commenting every time I came in and dr toft kept saying "I like your nose and am happy with it" but wait... Isn't MY nose?! My face? And my money? Funny!
I went in and told him I wasn't happy and it wasn't straight. He then told me i needed a graft. The front office lady Jennifer came in and handed me a quote for the graft of 7900?! A 14,000 dollar nose job basically? I was so upset that it wasn't explained to me prior to surgery how much my nose needed the graft and for me to just pay the 3000 extra then for it vs a whole other surgery and fee. I then left the office and called the office to try to meet with him again for a plan b. They kept giving me the run around and couldn't get me in for almost two months.. Wouldn't return calls etc. I got a second opinion and the doctor agreed with me, even writing a letter for me to bring to dr toft of how my nose could be fixed more.
I met with Dr toft today and he stated that "he has no soft spot for me and won't bend over backwards for me after my poor Yelp review" so basically because I left a honest opinion of my experience he won't help me. It's okay. I don't want him to touch my face at this point but what he should of done is called when he saw my Yelp review and wanted to make it right. I would have gladly deleted it! But now because he won't help me and has ran off with my money, I will leave a review on ever site I can and tell people to stay far away from this doctor! Horrible!
Roseville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Money hungry, unprofessional, and poor customer service.