39 Years Old, Mother of 1 (Birth), Upper/Lower Abs and Flanks with Prior Scars

I am scheduled for my liposuction in exactly 2...

I am scheduled for my liposuction in exactly 2 weeks. I have it scheduled on a Friday, and am hoping it will be healed enough for me to work by the time the holiday weekend is over (Tuesday). I work a labor intensive job, however, they will work around it. I have one child birth 17 years ago. Some stretch marks and some previous scarring from when I was 8 years old. I am very scared about many things regarding this surgery. The pain (during and after), the pain meds (I am not huge on taking meds) and the results (will it be worth the money). My lower abs have some hanging skin, but it tends to get smaller with weight loss (almost not noticeable). I went to my pre-op and the nurse mentioned that the doctor would be able to make the area around my scarring flatter. I have been reading many reviews on this site (even though I am having a hard time finding my doctor on here and he has been practicing for over 30 years).

Roseville Physicians Skin and Weight