Vampire Facial -Eclipse W/PRP - Roseville, CA

In my teens (I'm 39 now) I have always had large...

In my teens (I'm 39 now) I have always had large pores, moderate acne, and then cystic acne and scars. I would love to do anything to rid myself of the scars (icepick, rolling). I dream of having skin I don't need to cover in makeup.
I have tried numerous beauty products and nothing has helped with the discoloration or scars. I've paid exorbant amounts of money for utter disappointment. Now I am back to my basics for my face routine and I've decided to spend my money on the Vampire Facial in hopes it will remedy at least 50% of my scars.

I called Dr Lee's office and booked the first appointment they had for a Monday. I felt good about this improving my skin, so I booked my consult and facial for the same day. The wait felt endless, but finally arrived!

Day of my appointment:
I was early...I always overestimate my drive time. Dr Lee is very informative and explains in detail. I was not nervous, I was super anxious to get started. He wiped my face clean, smeared numbing cream on, and his assistant came in to draw my blood. While my blood spun in the centrifuge, Dr Lee told me about some other procedures he does. I do have a saggy neck that I have been very laxe on, and he suggested Kybella...I'm debating doing this since I'm not extremely bothered by my neck. He also told me about the O-Shot...THIS I am very interested in, and have scheduled to have it done at my next Vampire Facial appointment. Because I want the most benefit from the facial, I opted to buy a package of 4. I have to wait 4 weeks inbetween, which I didn't check my calendar before, and I'm moving out of state in I am going to beg him to let me schedule my 3rd and 4th facials between 3 and 4 weeks so I can fit them all in before moving.
So, after my blood was done spinning, he put the "liquid gold" in a string and dropper thing. He wiped the numbing cream off and began with dropping drops of the prp on my face and using the Eclipse pen. I don't think I was as numb as I could have been, and it hurt. I'd say a 5/10 on my cheeks and chin, 8/10 on my forehead and around my nose. He explained as he was going that in certain areas he was more aggressive due to the amount of scarring. I'll take the pain as long as it rids me of hating my skin!
When he was finished with the Eclipse, he injected PRP into the scars on my cheeks, near my nose, and temple area.
I'm not supposed to touch my face...but I did! And even with the trauma feels soooo smooth! I can still see the scars, but I can't feel them! That's a great start to me!
My face is definitely more red than it was last night after my appointment, and I wouldn't want to be seen in public right now. Thankfully, my kids are on spring break and I don't have to go anywhere, but my next appointments I will not be so lucky. I'll deal I guess...maybe I will be able to slather a little tinted moisturizer with vitamins on by then.

***I did read that a chemical peel is good to have when the facials are all finished, so I may look into that after I move. I am also contemplating having the Vampire Facelift done as well.
***I will more than likely write a review on the O-Shot after my next appointment, but I may have to reschedule it since I'm having surgery to have my tubes tied the week before and I don't know if that will be toon soon.

I forgot to take before pics, but I did take some this morning of post treatment day 1. I'll post these after the redness goes away and I can take some more pics. Plus I really hate the way they look.

After 1st PRP with Eclipse Microneedling

Day after procedure

Super red, no peeling yet. Skin felt like light scabbing. I was told to not use anything other than a gentle cleanser or water on my face.

Arm bruising

She must have poked through my vein because I've never bruised this badly from a blood draw. Thank goodness for Arnica 30x!

1 week after

It took at least 4 days before I had a light peel start, and my sling would not absorb any type of moisturizer, lotion, serum or oil.

It's been almost 3 weeks and I can say my scars do not seem any more filled in yet. It can take up to 3 months to see any results. My skin does seem to be more even toned, maybe radiant? But I am having some breakouts (minor) along my jawline and chin. One bad cystic between my eyebrows that started just before or after my first treatment. Almost gone now though :-)
I have been using Ole Henriksens See the Difference Serum as well as a serum with EGF.

Next treatment on the 18th!
Dr Luis Lee