32 -Upper & Lower Abdomen + Waist & Flanks - Roseville, CA

Hi everyone! I had smart Lipo on Sept 5th so it's...

Hi everyone!
I had smart Lipo on Sept 5th so it's been a week and I'm patiently waiting for results! I posted most of my swollen self as of today.
Still numb in all areas. I'm going to continue to update as the process seems a little slow. I'm watching what I eat for the next month when I head back to my post op to meet with the doctor about my results.

10 Day Review!! -

Hi everyone! I'm doing good still sore and swollen. I've lost 12lbs already since my surgery. I'm not sure about inches
My stomach is still really swollen so it's hard to get the full effect. I stopped the Vicoden and am sleeping at night finally!
I'm still wearing the garmet & compression stalking daily.

4 Weeks postop -not happy

I'm 4 weeks in and still my lower abdomen hasn't gone anywhere. I'm not happy I spent 6k and nurse stopped responding time. In addition. I left a message at the clinic and NO response. I still have fluid by belly button. I hope they make this right I'll continue to update. My results look absolutely nothing like the other patients.
I go in Thursday for my one month however like I said no return phone calls or anything. I think I made a terrible decision going with physicians skin & weight loss center.
Physicians Weight Loss Center

Stay away from physicians skin & weight loss for the smart liposuction. They didn't take care of me and I'm not satisfied with the results.