25 Year Old, Corrective Jaw Surgery, Underbite. Roseville, CA

I was really lucky to have met Dr. Antipov. It...

I was really lucky to have met Dr. Antipov. It took me almost 2.5 years to find the right surgeon. After meeting him, i realized that this is the guy i want to trust work on my face. First of all, he was one of the three surgeons, who told me that i'd only have to get my upper jaw done only (bring it forward), instead of cutting lower one as well, like the other two surgeons told me. Second of all, Dr. Antipov is a very precise, professional guy, who spent so much of his time on me to make sure i fully understand the whole process that was going to happen to me. Third of all, he did a 3D surgery on the computer to show me how I'm gonna look like after, which was really helpful. And the last thing, Galleria Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery's stuff has been amazing, i didn't have to worry about anything like calling my insurance, collecting paperwork, X-rays, to get the surgery approved, they took care of everything. Its been 4 months since my surgery. I fell like nothing ever happened to me. Couldn't be happier with the results. Oh, yea, i haven't had a single pain killer after my surgery, literally not one. Here is a day before pics and after pics the i just took.
Roseville Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon