24 No Kids Striving for a Flat Tummy - Roseville, CA

I've always been on the thick side in a flattering...

I've always been on the thick side in a flattering way but my tummy was never flattering to me. I have a curvy body with a big round butt but over the past year my stomach has grown out of control due to poor diet and not seeing inside of a gym as much as I used to. Plus loads of stress! I have been looking into Elite Body Sculpture for a few months and finally for my 24th birthday scraped up the money some how and scheduled my appt after my consultation with Dr. Hagstrom.

The consultation went well something told me that this was the right decision to make... He told me my skin was tight and I would have good results!

Day of surgery.... Omg! Where do i start? I had a little nerves but I wasn't too worried about pin because I'm tatted up had almost every piercing done before and overall I can take pain well. Not this though! The numbing was the worst part of felt to weird and uncomfortable especially near my ribs I cringed and made uncomfortable faces but he told me that would be the worst part. Once he started I was ok but after a while I started feeling the same pain as when I was getting numbed. He kept assuring me "let's get you skinny" as much as I loved hearing that I couldn't take the pain to the point tears rolled down my face and I couldn't keep my legs down. The nurse asked if I wanted him to stop but I told her no! As much as I couldn't stand the pain I didn't want to quit after coming this far. After surgery I was out cold in the chair in the waiting room had to be wheeled out in a wheelchair (embarrassing) all I was thinking was this is not how it is advertised. My dr informed me that everyone is different and since my body isn't mature I guess meaning since I didn't have kids was the reason I felt that much pain he also mention to my cousin that my fat was holding on since I was healthy or something like that, not sure I was really loopy when she was talking to me. I slept the whole ride home and barley remember walking in the house. I took my medication and was sleep the rest of the night.

I woke up sore and hunched over like a old woman the first couple days now I am on day 5 and I'm not liking the results as much as I did day 2 but I was informed it's swelling and fluids so I am going to stay calm and pray for the best results will check in more soon!

Bruised badly

It looks like I got beat with a bat this was two days ago. I didn't even know I could bruise like that also I was not happy with how much larger my stomach looked but today I checked it and it was flatter then the picture with the bruises thank God because I almost flipped out! Anyways I've been back to work since Monday I have a desk job so I can't complain. It's uncomfortable sitting 7 hours out the day so I moved over to a standing computer and it's much better. I just found out yesterday that incisions are not supposed to be covered like I had it oops. Today is day 6 and I took my last steroid pill I plan to hang out with my friends this weekend I hope I can hang lol.

"Take care of your body it's the only place you have to live in"

I can't wait until my swelling goes down I'm so anxious to get into the gym. This is a investment I am putting into myself and my body. For me this procedure is a big push to get my entire body nice and fit! You only get one

Feeling good yet anxious

I feel like when I look in the mirror I love my results so far but when I take pictures I don't it's weird. anyways I feel like I have flat tummy yet the bottom is still swollen or has some fat in it either way it's going to come off as soon as I hit this gym. I'm thinking of going tonight and just walk the treadmill. I'm still sore especially in the morning and at work.

Looking good

Some days I love what I see other days I want it to be better is it normal that it still seems swollen? Anyways starting to notice the difference in my clothes and get compliments from my co workers here and there. So far so good I won't complain.
Dr. Hagstrom, Elite Body Sculpture