590/535cc Silicone and Donut Lift

I had my surgery yesterday, so far I am happy with...

I had my surgery yesterday, so far I am happy with the size, the pain is manageable and not as bad as I would have expected. I feel extreme tightness. I was a B cup before and I believe now I am a D or DD, I have to wait till I am fully healed to get properly sized. The consult is 1hr and is $100 it applied to my surgery.

Exactly 1week today

10/14/2016---I am feeling great, I have full range of motion in my arms, no pain medication since day two, I am still taking muscle relaxers at night just to avoid any tension when I sleep or any spasms. I sleep on my back. My surgery was on Friday, October 7th and I received a care call on Monday October 10th from Lee Institute of Plastic Surgery -- The very first day I was disappointed in the shape and was worried, today I feel very confident that they are dropping nicely and forming shape exactly how I imagined (as Dr.Lee told me, it takes time, he was right). I will continue to write reviews as my post op appointment is October 17th when I have the bandages removed as well as add additional photos to show incisions scar.
Roseville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Richard Lee was very professional and to the point through the entire process, he answered all of mine and my moms questions and spent an hour talking to us in our consult when we initially met. He never made me feel bad for asking too many questions and he made me feel confident in my decision. Also I really loved the staff, Johnna was so fun the entire time.