27 Years Old - Rhinoplasty, Mentoplasty and Breast Augmentation - South Africa, ZA

Hi ladies, I know a few of you have asked about...

Hi ladies,

I know a few of you have asked about the entire plastic surgery process and just wanted to give you an update of how I am doing. I am now nearly 1 month post op and am doing really well so far. I have had two post op consultations with Dr Braun nurse and I am healing really well I would say. Before my surgery I was very self conscious about the side profile of my face as I has a rather large hump on my nose and my chin was quite receeded. I went in for my first consultation with Dr Braun and he was an absolute angel,he explained the entire process to me and I decided that I would like to have a breast consult as well while I was there. I recieved my quote immediately and decided thereafter that I was going to do the surgery. I booked a second preop consultation just confirm everything with the Dr and had my surgery on the 27th of October. I have attached some before pictures for you in the meantime.
South Africa Plastic Surgeon