Best Decision I've Made

I had my lips done on Saturday after finally...

I had my lips done on Saturday after finally choosing somewhere to get them done. I chose Room 15 in Hatfield - previously known as The Mint Clinic.
I had my consultation and explained what I wanted, Naomi knew exactly what I meant and she made me feel so comfortable. I had a cup of tea and a brownie whilst I was waiting for the numbing cream to take effect and had a laugh and a joke with Naomi. After that she sat me down and got me prepared for the injections. Constantly reminding me to breathe and talking me through what she was doing as well as keeping conversation going so I didn't start worrying. I felt amazing as soon as they were done and I couldn't have asked for anyone better to do them. I had them done at 10:30am and they swelled up quite a lot during the course of the day and started hurting quite a bit - nothing too major but they did hurt, the day after the swelling had gone down but I now have bruises. I do not have a problem with this as I was aware it would happen and was prepared for it - but most people don't realise the effects of having your lips done. Your top lip swells up and makes it look very pouty and much bigger than your bottom lip, and be prepared for bruising and swelling and pain - obviously its different for everyone but if you want the lips you dream of you have to go for it and just suck it up. the bruising doesn't bother me as everyone I know was aware of me getting my lips done, but if you're trying to hide it then I don't advise unless you can avoid anyone you're hiding from for a good week.
hope this helped!
Naomi

amazing woman, very good at what she does!