PCOS Sufferer Positive Results with Hair Removal - Romford, GB

As a PCOS sufferer you are prone to excess facial...

As a PCOS sufferer you are prone to excess facial hair. Laser Treatment have always frightened me. On passing Skin Mod (Romford Essex) I entered on a whim, my initial intention was to find out some information and leave. I found the staff very welcoming, They gave me time to explain my situation and my fears, they then proceeded to show me the laser how the treatments would commence and what REAL RESULTS to expect. They assured me that the procedure would be virtually pain free and that I could have numbing cream applied to help if I wanted. The professional way the staff approached everything and the knowledge they displayed relaxed me fears a little. I booked a course with them.
On my first visit I found that the staff were aware of my apprehension and explained everything to me before hand and the procedure was virtually pain free, I wondered what I had been frightened about all these years.
Zehra

Zehra was very professional in her approach...very reassuring...explained everything before she commenced with the procedure....counted down before she started laser just to prepare you that the treatment was commencing...Showed a lot of knowledge has been in the industry for 10 years...would definitely recommend her and the clinic SKIN MOD ROMFORD