Great experience with incredible results!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Romano is a remarkable surgeon, from start to finish! I actually live out of state and had over 8 consultations with plastic surgeons in Oregon non of which met my expectations, over a year of searching, I began to look for breast augmentation expert on the west coast. Starting with my consultation, he was so professional, gracious, and it was evident right off the bat he is extremely skilled (outstanding portfolio!!!). Him and I were a team, we tailored a plan specific to my needs and and was honest with what he thought he could do with my body, the outcome was precisely what we had discussed and 100% what I dreamed of. Dr. Romano is an artist and a perfectionist! The process, let me tell you....his team is thorough to a "T". I mean I was more prepared for this surgery than I was for the SATs! They don't miss a beat and they encourage question and always got back to me in a timely manner. The staff....absolutely incredible!!! Now, speaking from the heart, Dr. Romano is just a fantastic man, one of those surgeons that scrubs in and puts his heart into his work. I actually sell medical devices, I work with over 75 surgeons and am in the OR everyday, like a fly on the wall, I observe it all. I was SO TOUCHED how much Dr. Romano treated me like family, when I went in the room to be put to sleep he held my hand and eased my nerves, even when he turned to speak to the nurses he still held my hand, when you are about to undergo major surgery these small gestures are telling to what kind of surgeon you are working with. Most surgeons aren't even in the room when the patient goes under. It was a small gesture but really meant a lot to me. The outcome...I got a breast lift and implants and my breast are SCARLESS, gorgeous, and natural looking, I've gotten so many compliments!!!!! The entire experience was such a pleasure, particularly being an out of town patient the 6 days I was in San Francisco oddly felt like a vacation! Pictures to come!!