26 Yrs - Much Needed Eyebrow Tattoo Removal - Romania

I got my eyebrows done when I was 18 by someone...

I got my eyebrows done when I was 18 by someone who wasn't very good. For years I have been covering my tattoo with make-up and plucking my eyebrows to match the tattoo shape. Long story short it was a nightmare and I wanted to be done with it. Someone recommended a clinic in Bucharest, Romania that has REVLITE CONBIO laser. After further research I found out this type of laser is very good for eyebrow tattoos, and many patients and doctors swear by it. I went it for my first appointment. So far i have had 2 treatments done, 100 euros each. If any Romanians are interested in more details, or anyone actually don't hesitate to contact me.
I am very satisfied with the results, my doctor said she can actually do 2, 3 or more sessions in a day so the process is accelerated. Meaning they treat your tattoo, you take a break of an hour, they treat it again, take a break again, etc. So far I had just one treatment per session, but next time I'll have 3.
She told me I would need a total of 10 sessions and I can have one per month, never sooner than 30 days, but more than 30 days can pass until my next one. She also said if I had a bigger time frame between two sessions, the ink will fade more. So for example if I had a break of 3 moths between sessions, there will be more fading rather than just 30 days of pause between sessions.
I will attach the pictures in chronological order as soon as I get them from my doctor.

This is what I had in the beginning

I remembered I uploaded some pics on realself some time ago and I wanna share them with you
Dr. Andreea Iftimie