53 Year Old Mommy Makeover - Rockwall, TX

Wow, what a great site. I've spent hours going...

Wow, what a great site. I've spent hours going through reviews of experiences and have to thank each and everyone for taking the time. The reviews are so helpful.

I'm 53 years old and have 2 grown boys. I have been wanting a mommy makeover forever! I finally am taking the plunge. My husband doesn't think that I need it, says I look perfect the way that I am, but I avoid looking at myself in the mirror nude and cringe when I accidentally do. I'm not saying that I'm hideous...I'm just saying that I want to feel good and I want to feel confident about the way I look both with and without clothes.
I have had a consultation with a plastic surgeon with whom I researched fiercely and didn't find any bad reviews. He performs drainless tummy tucks. I'm going with a breast augmentation without a lift and lipo on hips, flanks and trunk. I'm torn on whether to go up a cup size. I'm a B-ish and thought about going to a C cup. In a bra, my breasts look just fine, so am considering a full B. My doctor will hopefully help me decide when I go for my pre op appointment. on August 5th.
One last thing, has anyone had any issues with their spouses or significant others being less than supportive about their procedure? My husband doesn't even want to hear about it. He's not even going to go to my pre op with me. He says it's a lot of money and thinks I'm being selfish. I mean, I'm doing it no matter what and he's come to accept it, but it would be nice for him to share my enthusiasm and excitement...
I will post before pictures soon.
Richardson Plastic Surgeon