Best Doctor Visit Ever! - Rockville, MD

Dr. Ravi is absolutely amazing. I had troubling...

Dr. Ravi is absolutely amazing. I had troubling veins on my face that always caused me to look tired and old for my age, one visit to his office and he took care of them in less than 10 minutes. He was clear and concise about what the procedure entails and offered comfort and support during the entire procedure. I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone who needs anything done because Dr. Ravi is the kind of Doctor that makes you feel safe and excited for your next treatment. He's the best!
Dr. Ravi

Dr. Ravi is literally the best doctor I've ever had. I've been to countless dermatologists and aestheticians and he has been the most kind, informative, helpful and charismatic doctor i've met. Talking with Dr. Ravi makes you realize he is passionate about his practice and cares for his patients, which gave me a peace of mind and comfort during each treatment. Will recommend his practice to everyone i know.