60 and Time for an Eye Lift

Rockville Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 18 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Gravity has started to get the better of me so I...

Gravity has started to get the better of me so I made an appt. with Dr. Vincent for an upper and lower blepharoplasty. Dr Vincent and his staff were very informative as to what to expect with the procedure and results. The procedure went extremely well and I never had to take even a Tylenol. My recovery has been easy and the results are astonishing! Even my hair stylist didn't see my faint scars just one month out. I couldn't be happier.

Dr. Vincent is a warm and friendly gentleman with impeccable credentials and reputation. I had spoken to several other surgeons and their staff who were rather aggressive with trying to sell me more procedures, additional services and products. Dr. Vincent spent a lot of time with me explaining the procedure (pros and cons) and answering my questions. He never put pressure on me to purchase additional procedures or services. A top rate surgeon and practice.