Dental Implant - Rockville, MD

Hi, my name is Sally. ClearChoice has changed my...

Hi, my name is Sally. ClearChoice has changed my life. Because of them I am able to smile with confidence. The whole surgery was in one day. I went in the morning and my teeth were taken out and a brand new set of temporary teeth were placed in. It felt like a miracle had come true. Their entire staff was very professional and friendly they made me feel right at home. For anyone with bad teeth who is looking for a good dental implant center I recommend ClearChoice in Rockville,Md. I also want to give a special thanks to nurse Nesheba McClellan who was assigned to me as my nurse before and after my surgery. She was attentive, caring and constantly checking on me making sure that I was okay after I was placed in the recovery room. i would recommend her for an exceptional job well done as a nurse.

Dr.McPherson is a great doctor. she's very kind and observing. She was very concerned and attentive towards me. She made sure that everything went alright before and after the surgery. I'll give ClearChoice a 5 star on this.