31 Years Old, 3 Kids, Removing Breast Implants After 9 Years!! - Rockville, MD

I have been obsessed with this site trying to...

I have been obsessed with this site trying to decide of I should remove my under the muscle saline implants that I got done when I was In a relationship with a guy that only cared about looks, I convinced my self I needed it done, at the time I was a 34 b, one was bigger then the other I told my self and I didn't have to wear padded bras anymore Lol so I saved up and got 400 cc in one breast and 425 cc in the other. I was estatic about the tops I could wear and going braless. My right breast never dropped and have had issues ever since. Fast forward to today and I was just like I'm over it, I don't want to have to get them done again they look like giant ballons on my small frame and just makes me look bigger, not to mention now when I lay down the imoant moves under my arm pit and hurts.Smh my back hurts all the time and so does my neck. I've been looking through the site trying to find the type of procedure that I'm getting done on the 28th, I went in for a consult with the doc that put them in and the same day they got deflated, it was kind of crazy they slowly dissapeared over a matter of a week, because I breast fed my right was more deflated. I feel so much better though!! I will be getting the bags removed and a peri-arioler lift will be performed under local. I can't wait!! I added some pics.

Today is the day!

So ladies I have been deflated for 28 days, each days they shrunk.. but good news is the look better each day to me still a little flat but it's OK. Today I go to get the deflated bag removed and get a peri areolar lift , it's not going to be a huge difference I've been told but will fix the position of my nips. Going under local and was told to wear a button up so I'm wearing my hubby's ????

On the other side!!!

In a lot of pain.. going to rest will update when I feel better

Compression

Wrapped up until Thursday

Big reveal!! 2 days post op

OK ladies I've unwrapped and I am so happy with the results and my doc said it can only get better. I have my old boobs back and better than ever!! What do you think??

5 months

Hopeing for change but the swelling os gone now im left with indents and wrinkles going to my doc to discuss options
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Cohen is very nice and listens to your concerns and gives you the reality of your situation without being harsh. I trust his decision!