Time to Look How I Feel! 50, 5'1", 138lbs. Getting a Tt, Lipo and Bbl. - Rockford, IL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi ladies! Reading everybody's reviews has really...

Hi ladies!
Reading everybody's reviews has really helped me make my decision. So I scheduled my procedures. My only question is right now. Have any of you ladies had a ATT and BBL at the same time? If so, can anybody please give me some advice on how to stay comfortable through my recovery process. It would be much appreciated!

Made it to the flat side!

Hello ladies! I had my surgery Monday the 12th. Everything went well. I'm still feeling a little woozy and sick at times. Had my first doctor visit today. Everything looks good. My only worry is that I'm going to split open my stitches.

Made it to day 8!

Made it to day 8! It was a little rough. Lot of up and down emotions . But I'm working through it all. Thank goodness for this site! Had a bout with constipation. But I work that out! No pun intended! LOL! My appetite starting to get a little bit better. Still walking a little hunched over. But it's getting better. It's so tight in my upper abs I'm afraid I'm going to tear something. I have 6 more days until my drains come out . Hopefully ! Finally had a little bit more energy today to take some pictures. So I added a couple more.
Dr. Landon Pryor

Great doctor! Very straightforward. Answered all my questions. Would definitely recommend him. Would go back to him for another procedure.