59 Looking for a Better Tummy. Rockford, IL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've had 3 children and grandmother of 8. I've...

I've had 3 children and grandmother of 8. I've always been very physically active and been able to keep my weight in control. Gradually over the years I've gone from 140 to 160. The last 2 years I've been on anti depresents which I believe caused my weight gain. I am unable to get rid of the "tire" I have around my waist! I am so hoping the tt will accomplish this. I am also having a breast reduction.

A few before pics :)

It really is gross the further "south" you go ;)

Pre op today!!

Wow! I am SO excited! !! I had a great visit and my p's answered ALL my crazy questions! ! I will only have 2 drains (near my hips) not hanging in my crotch!! 99% dissolving stitches! ! It's okay to go to a resort to "heal" on POD4! ! I should be able to go back to the gym and Zumba in 3 weeks! !!
Let's get this party started! !!!

One more week! !

Can't wait to be a great looking grandma! !

All done!

Home and resting!
Thank you for the prayers ?

Doing great!

Saw my PS today. .everything looks good! I can finally see my shoes! !

Day 2

Still doing well ???

Day 4

Doing great! Standing tall! And I pooped !

photos day 3

Still feeling good!

First night at the resort and I slept pretty good. Since we got our first snow it's nice to have a place inside where I can do my walking. I see my PS tomorrow ;)

6 days PO

Saw PS today. Everything looks good ;)
Next Monday the drains and stitches come out!

No more drains! !

Wahoo!! Finally got those nasty drains out!!! As well as stitches on my breasts! Oh what a relief it is! !

3 weeks post op!!

Each day feeling better! ! I've cut meds back by half! Still get tired fast. Going to a much needed chiropractor appt. Tomorrow and then body massage on Thursday. I can't believe how much my back. Shoulders and neck hurt :(
Happy healing everyone ?

New pics...before & after

I hope you can tell the before from the after ;) little swelling in the waste. I love my smaller breasts! !

4 week PO visit

Everything is going well! I still had my crusty bb scab and wanted it to go away! My PS helped me out by "removing" the scab! ! Now I feel more confident going to the water park with our family for Christmas and wearing a swimsuit ;)

6 weeks!

I had a request to post some pics on my swimming suit when our family went to the water park for our Christmas. I don't like pictures of me in my s suit. But I thought I would take some at home along with some before and after ? I love my new body!!! Yes I know I have thunder thighs. .hey I'm 59 and can't be perfect :)

8 weeks...before and afters!!

I feel great! ! I went back to Zumba and the gym this week! ! I had another 60 minutes massage on while laying 30 minutes on my stomach! ! Here's a few photos!

I'm my worst critic. ..

2 mos post op and I see little imperfections on me...nothing the PS did....I think i should look better now that I feel better....And then I do a reality check and look at my pre op photos. ..That has put things in perspective for me. So glad I took them!
Rockford Plastic Surgeon

I am so happy to have found Dr Pryor! He is the best plastic surgeon! He's very compassionate and very caring. He does excellent work! Thanks to him I look 19 again !!