45 Year Old Mother of 2 - Vertical/Horizontal C Section Scars - Rockford, IL

After two emergency C sections several years...

After two emergency C sections several years apart, my stomach was left with a very unattractive vertical and horizontal scar. No amount of exercise would get rid of the over hanging skin from the horizontal one and the vertical scar could be seen a mile away when I wore a swim suit. It felt like people would see the scar first and then look up at my face.
So after 14 years I began looking for a plastic surgeon . I had several consultations with other plastic surgeons but never felt comfortable scheduling the procedure. Then by chance I heard the ad for Transformations on the radio and scheduled a consultation with Dr. Pryor.
The office was very quaint and welcoming. The initial consultation room is very trendy and relaxing. Far exceeds waiting in a paper gown in a room that resemble a brightly lit science lab.
When I met Dr. Pryor I knew right a way that he was the one that I was going to trust to do my surgery. He was patient, listened attentively and understood exactly what I wanted with ZERO arrogance. He is a kind and skilled doctor that I would highly recommend. If you're looking to do anything to improve the way you look or feel, I wouldn't make any decisions until you at least meet Dr. Pryor and his staff first.
I am a year post surgery and absolutely love the results. I had no difficulties and very little pain. As a matter of fact I was out and about sled riding with the kids by February.
I wish you all the best in your search to find who's right for you, I know I did.

The consultation with Dr. Pryor was very informative. I was confident he could achieve the results I was looking for. On the day of surgery he came in and reviewed the area that he was going to perform the procedure on not only once but twice. Seeing that he took the extra time to make absolute sure of his plan, I knew it was going to turn out great. And it did. If you're looking for perfection, Dr. Pryor is the Man!