Tired of the Stubborn Belly Fat! - Rockford, IL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My motivation was to lose the stubborn belly fat....

My motivation was to lose the stubborn belly fat. I work out and stay active but was unable to lose the belly fat. It was hurting my self esteem and I had enough. I debated having liposuction for about two years. I met with dr. Landon pryor and he and i discuseed the areas of my concern. He explained the procedure and length of time it would take. The procedure went well but I was very sore afterwards. The first two weeks were the worst. I still improved each day and being patient is the key in recovery. It has been a little over two months since my procedure and I still wear my compression garment. I am very pleased with my results and very happy with Dr. Pryor for his work. My next post I will post pictures.
Rockford Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pryor was excellent and has a great bedside manner. I could not have asked for a better doctor to perform my procedure. He and his staff were patient with me and never made me fell uncomfortable. They answered any questions I had and never made me feel rushed. I highly recommend Dr. Pryor and I will continue to see him for any future needs.