23 Year Old with Chronic Back Pain. Rockford, IL

I had this breast reduction done on April 24, 2015...

I had this breast reduction done on April 24, 2015 because I have suffered from chronic back pain for years. My procedure went very smoothly and I had very little pain while I was healing. I was released to go back to work 3 weeks after my surgery. I am extremely pleased with my healing time and the outcome of my surgery.
Rockford Plastic Surgeon

I am very pleased with the outcome of my bilateral breast reduction. This was my very first surgery i have had and Dr. Pryor and his staff were very comforting throughout the whole thing. They were very informative about my procedure and had an answer for every single question I had asked. His staff is very friendly and I never had a problem or had to wait very long to schedule an appointment. I also enjoyed that they had text reminders for your appointments. Overall, my experience with Dr. Pryor and his team was amazing. I would highly recommend him to my friends and anyone needing plastic surgery.