63 year old Breast Lift with Implants, Arm Lift and Fat Transfer to Face - Rockford, IL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am extremely pleased with all three of the...

I am extremely pleased with all three of the procedures I had done. I am just under 4 weeks post op and the healing has gone extremely well. I had 300 cc implants and the doctor was able to perform the lift with a lollipop incision leaving me with the least amount of scarring. I also had a lot of excess skin on my arms due to age, weight loss and a LIPO procedure done by a previous doctor. My arms look wonderful!!!! I also had a very gaunt look due to aging and loss of volume in my face. The fat grafting to my face turned out amazing!!!!
Rockford Plastic Surgeon

Cannot say enough kind things about Dr. Pryor! He is the best plastic surgeon I have ever encountered. I have had other procedures in the past and have never had the level of satisfaction I have had with him. He takes pride in his work and has a level of expertise that is amazing for such a young man.