36, Mother of One, Breast Implants and Lift. Rockford, IL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

At one point in my life my favorite thing about my...

At one point in my life my favorite thing about my body was my breasts. After having a baby and breast feeding I felt like all the fullness and perkiness I once had disappeared, and I was left feeling old and insecure about my looks. After doing some research on Doctor Pryor I decided to go in for a consult. I wasn't 100 percent sure that I was going to have the procedure done, because I was nervous about changing my body so drastically. But Doctor Pryor and his staff put me at ease. Never did they hesitate in answering my questions. The knowledge and professionalism this outfit has is unsurpassable. I was worried that the size of the implants would be too big, but his recommendation on the size was right on point. I ended up with a 350cc, like he suggested and I'm happy that I did. He was very patient with me, as I was worried and wishy washy about the decision on the size. He also calmed a lot of my pre surgical fears. Doctor Pryor has a great bedside manner. I was also thrilled to find out that he was able to do the surgery by making the incision around the areola only, he avoided making any other lateral cuts. I feel as if I have no scaring to speak of. He really is an artist.

Amazing and talented doctor. I feel he went above and beyond in his work.