??? - Round Rock, TX

The motivation was to loose the excess weight gain...

The motivation was to loose the excess weight gain from nursing school and to stop killing myself from yo-yo dieting. I researched Dr. Kerr for a long time as well as other surgeons. I actually heard about Dr. Kerr from a previous patient for breast augmentation.I felt at ease and confident during consultation.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kerr was awesome from the moment I had my consultation. I heard of Dr. Kerr a few years back in my OR rotation in nursing school about breast augmentation and happened to find him on Real Self. He was very professional and asked me what was my goals/expectations of his SAFE LIPO procedure. I discussed and from all the other consultations and research he was my best option. Others wanted to do under local anesthesia and it was going to be almost twice as much and I would of been miserable. Overall I am steal in the process of recovering or seeing the full results. I do like what I see so far. I will have other procedures done by Dr. Kerr later on. The only negative feedback I can say to give this a fair review is that I would of liked to see more before and after photos of SAFE Lipo other than the ones on the website, but maybe that was all he had.