Curse of the Persian Nose

I have always hated the size and shape of my nose....

I have always hated the size and shape of my nose. I remember as a kid my mom identifying other Persians while out in public by their nose. Thanks mom...as if I wasn't already insecure enough about it! As time went on it become a huge focus-the only focus. When I looked at myself I saw nothing but nose and even dubbed myself Snuffleupagus.
After extensive research I chose to visit Dr. Kerr. Dr. Kerr's approach was not to eliminate the ethnic characteristics of my nose, but instead to create balance so that I would still look like me-just better. He performed a comprehensive exam, was extremely patient and understanding in addressing my concerns, and thoroughly explained how he would correct the issues I was concerned about. Throughout the entire process I felt comfortable and well taken care of.
I was in love with the results of my procedure from the moment the splint was removed. It has now been roughly about 12 months since my surgery and I could not be happier. This experience has forever changed me and I could not be more grateful for Dr. Kerr and the entire team at Synergy Plastic Surgery.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Top notch surgeon, top notch staff! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone seeking a rhinoplasty. Thank you Dr. Kerr for changing my life!