32 Year Old Mother of Two - Round Rock, TX

I am a mother of two, I breastfed one of my...

I am a mother of two, I breastfed one of my children. Before breastfeeding I was a 36C or small D cup. After two pregnancies and breastfeeding my second child for a full year; my breast looked very deflated. I was very unhappy with them and since then I have been researching breast augmentations. Around 2012 is when I started my research. It was not until I moved to Texas that I really started to book consultations with doctors.

3 months Post!

I forgot to put some important info in my initial post. I have 600cc's in my right breast and 650 in my left. They are mentor high profile implants.

4 months post op

I'm four months post op! I haven't been seeing to many changes they are feeling softer and I might be out growing some of bras I recently purchased. Here are some pictures.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

I had been to Synergy about a year before my actual surgery to meet with another surgeon who use to work there. Although I loved her personality I was skeptical because I never seen pictures of her work. However, I had some friends that had procedures done by Dr. Kerr and they all looked amazing. So I decided to go back for second consult, however I would meet with Dr. Kerr. Dr. Kerr made me feel completely comfortable. He discussed the procedure, types of implants with my husband and myself. Once we decided on a date everything went really well and smoothly. Dr. Kerr and his staff are amazing, they answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. I just love Vlasta she also helped seal the deal with her amazing personality. The day of my procedure also went very well. I have no complaints about the staff at the hospital everyone was very nice and accommodating. This is the best money I spent, my breast look amazing. I definitely feel more confident. I am so happy I went with Dr. Kerr, I do not think I could have chosen a better doctor to do my procedure.