Breathing Issues, Nose Shape, Rhinoplasty Was the Solution! - Round Rock, TX

Growing up feeling a little insecure about my nose...

Growing up feeling a little insecure about my nose prompted me to consider a cosmetic rhinoplasty. I found Dr. Kerr to have the most reviews in the Austin area, so I scheduled an appointment. He was straightforward and talked to me like a friend not a doctor.
Pros:
Recovery period was not as long as I anticipated; roughly a week and a half.
Surgery did not take a long time.
Dr. Kerr called me the night of the surgery to check how I was doing post-surgery.
Cons:
Had to sleep upright for a few days to keep from bruising around the eyes.

To this day, I am confident that I made the right decision in picking the best doctor and in going through with this procedure.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

To echo the other 5–star reviews, Dr. Kerr and his staff have been extremely professional with me throughout my rhinoplasty experience. During our first meeting, he provided me with a medical review and opinion about my procedure which allowed me to make an informed decision. During the day of the surgery, Dr. Kerr’s comportment and bed-side manner was calm, confident, specific, and attentive. I highly recommend Dr. Mahlon Kerr for a professional plastic surgery procedure.