38yr old, 5'5" 125lbs Breast Lift W/silicone Implants & Brazilian Butt Lift/fat Grafting. Round Rock, TX

I've always disliked my abdomen (fat pooch),...

I've always disliked my abdomen (fat pooch), breast shape (tubular & looked droopy @16yrs old), areola size (too large), lower back fat, and small/flat back side.

After 2 kids and many ups and downs in my weight & muscle tone, I decided to take the plunge and start changing some of what I have always disliked. In May of 2013, @ 36 yrs old, I had my first procedure, a tummy tuck. It took a few months, but I fell in love with my new tummy.

So, two years later, when I was finally ready for lipo/fat grafting to my butt & a breast lift with implants, I went back to my plastic surgeon, Dr. Troy Thompson, in Round Rock. He is a complete perfectionist & master of his craft. (I actually consulted with 2 other PS before returning to Dr. Thompson's office but both surgeons missed things that Dr. Thompson pointed out, which I felt would make a significant difference in my final results.)
Anyway, needless to say, after my consultation with Dr T, I couldn't wait to get on his schedule.

One month later, my surgery is complete and I'm healing at home. I'm very swollen & bruised (as expected) from the lipo but feel great and have very little pain. I'll post updated pics as I have them.

More pics

1 week post op pics

My swelling is starting to go down. My incisions are healing nicely. Can't wait until I can be done with the paper tape!

My old tummy tuck scar pic

The bad scarring was caused by a fall I had two wks post op from my tummy tuck. I just wanted y'all to be able to see a before pic

Just over a year later (10/2016)

So I'm 1 year 2+ months out from my Brazilian butt lift/fat grafting & breast augmentation with lift, and 3 years out from my tummy tuck. I figured I should update my photos.

I'm extremely pleased with my results and wouldn't hesitate to refer a friend to Dr. Thompson. The only thing I would change is that I wish (at the time of my surgery) I would have had a more fat to be placed into my buttocks area. (Not something Dr. Thompson could control.)

I am including pictures from before my first surgery, post tummy tuck, pre lipo/breast work, post lipo/breast work and now.

A few more pics with clothing

The doctors office pics aren't always at the best angle. All of these are my final product of all the procedures I had with Dr. Thompson. ?? his work!!

Side by side before & after

It makes me sad that my husband lived with the old me for so long. I couldn't be happier with my results!

Last two side by sides (booty pics)

Round Rock Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Thompson is a perfectionist & works with his patients to achieve the very best results possible. He works closely with Mia, his wife and office manager, to make sure his patients are comfortable and well cared for. He is the only plastic surgeon I trust in the Austin area to do any work on my body.