Breast Lift W/ Implants with Dr. Kerr - Round Rock, TX

I was turning 40 and after having two kids I...

I was turning 40 and after having two kids I wanted to feel better about my body. I had been considering this for a while and had done my research and after meeting with a couple of physicians I chose Dr. Kerr. Overall the whole process was pretty seamless and it actually was very fun and exciting to be doing something positive for myself. Do not worry one bit about scarring with this procedure, if you take care of yourself post procedure and follow the maintenance instructions your result will be amazing I promise.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Kerr was very thorough in his explanation of the procedure and did a great job of putting me at ease since to get the desired outcome I would need a breast lift as well. After our consultation I felt like I would be in good hands. His staff is extremely professional and made the whole process very fun when choosing an implant size that worked for me. If you are on the fence meet with him, it will be worth your while and investment in yourself.