Dr. Bekanich is THE BEST!

I am 21 and got a breast augmentation back in July...

I am 21 and got a breast augmentation back in July of this year (2016). I just have to say that if you are looking for someone who really listens to you, is compassionate about what they do and can accomplish for you and someone that is genuinely a kind hearted person, Dr. Bekanich fits that role and so much more! I was very nervous going into the first few appointments and she did everything possible to make my decision clear and my thoughts heard. I was very well informed about everything that was going to happen and possible complications that could occur. She did her absolute best to make myself and my husband completely trustworthy of her knowledge and skills. She is the only surgeon I will ever recommend anyone to do any cosmetic surgery again.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bekanich is the only surgeon I will ever recommend anyone to do any cosmetic surgery again. She and her receptionist made me feel very welcomed and did their best to provide high quality care. Not to mention they were very professional and the hospitals they use for surgeries are the absolute best!