23 Year Old Breast Augmentation - Round Rock, TX

I'd wanted a BA for quite some time because I had...

I'd wanted a BA for quite some time because I had small A cups. However, the procedure was far from my mind and not really something I thought I would actually end up doing. Then 2 of my coworkers got theirs done and I loved their results. They went to a different doctor and I didn’t feel too important to him. I started doing my own research and found Synergy Plastic Surgery and knew this is where I would get it done. I agonized over what size to get but think I made a great choice for my body. I chose 375cc Sientra Silicone implants and went from a 32A to a 32DD! They look amazing, best decision I’ve ever made! I’m so much more confident and can wear so many more things now.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

I am updating this review to a lower overall rating because unfortunately I developed symmastia almost immediately after the operation due to an over dissection of the breast pocket. I wrote this review when I was unaware of my symmastia. Dr. Kerr was great up until after my breast augmentation. I woke up with Sientra implants when he had told me I would be getting Mentors. While this doesn't seem like a big deal, it was the fact that I thought I knew all the details of what I was getting and then woke up with something different. He hardly followed up with me at all. I saw him the day after surgery and then not again until 6 months later for after pictures. He never disclosed to me that I had developed symmastia during that 6 month follow up, even though it was glaringly obvious to every surgeon I had a consultation with later on. I honestly feel like he does very quick work so that he can squeeze in as many patients as possible, another reason he's cheaper than other surgeons. As long as he can get good looking before and after photos, he doesn't care. I had my symmastia correction done with a completely different surgeon and my results are better than I could have every imagined. Dr. Kerr's work had my boobs looking like balls sitting on my chest and very undefined cleavage due to the symmastia.