Best Breast Augmentation Experience

Before my breast augmentation surgery i have...

Before my breast augmentation surgery i have visited a lot of different doctors all over the Austin/Round Rock area. What made me choose Synergy Plastic Surgery was the staff and the nurses that were so amazing and wonderful. They were very caring and had nothing but amazing things to say about Dr. Kerr, which were true. Even after leaving the office if i had any additional questions they were always there happy to answer them. The pricing was very affordable, the facility was very clean and inviting. Before, during, and after the surgery they made sure i was comfortable and assured me i was in great hands, which helped me relax and not be terrified of the surgery. My outcome was amazing and it was the best decision i have made. I was able to move and stop taking the medications three days after the surgery, and resume daily activities three weeks after the surgery. I would recommend Synergy Plastic Surgery and Dr. Kerr to anyone who is considering doing any kind of cosmetic procedures. I LOVE my results and so will you.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kerr was very professional and from the very beginning he made me feel very comfortable. He is very down to earth person who genuinely cares about his patients. He personally called me the evening after the surgery to check up on me. Before, during , and after the surgery he was able to answer ALL of my questions and concerns that i had. I felt very safe under his care. I highly recommend Dr. Kerr to anyone who is considering any type of cosmetic surgery. HE IS THE BEST!