45 and a Very Happy DD - Round Rock, TX

I would like to start by saying Dr Kerr and his...

I would like to start by saying Dr Kerr and his whole office staff set such a high standard of healthcare in a time when people have so many options. I did my research starting a year ago with what I wanted from size , implant style, etc. When it was time I went online and read reviews on PS looked at before and after photos . Dr Kerr stood out on all levels his work is amazing and patients couldnt say enough good things on their experience. I scheduled my consult with my husband and Dr Kerr listened to what I was looking for and gave me a very detailed explanation on what to expect from start to finish . I at first was going to intrview 2 PS but after my first consilt with Dr Kerr I knew without question I wanted him to do my BA. His coordinator Vlasta was truly inviting and comforting . Felicia his nurse answered all my questions and I was at ease knowing I was in good hands. The procedure was seamless , recovery was a breeze and after 2 mo I am proud to say I'm another satisfied patient . My pre op sz was a B- I'm now a full DD. I did silicone moderate plus profile 450cc and 525 cc . Dr Kerr has made me feel sexy and confident . I love my new body and if you are looking to get a BA Dr Kerr is the best . You wont be disspointed!!
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kerr is excellent at his craft. His bedside manner is comforting and he answers all questions without hesitation . He called the day of surgery to check on me and even returned my call while he was out of town when I had a basic question. I am truly blessed to have such a caring PS take good care of me and give me the amazing results I was hoping for!!