Breast Aug with Dr. Yee

I am very pleased with my results of the breast...

I am very pleased with my results of the breast aug and vaser liposelction of my inner/outer thighs, lower abdominal, inner knees, and hips. These procedures were very worth the time and investment. I work out all the time and eat healthy, but even after years of this- I did not see results. Before the surgery, I was pregnant and gained a significant amount of weight and breastfed my only daughter who is now 3. The havoc and joy of neglecting myself for another took a toll on my body. However, I feel extremely satisfied after all of the effort of trying to maintain my body after my baby.
I had a positive experience with my breast aug./ and Vaser with Dr. Suzanne Yee of Little Rock, AR. My consult was easy to set up, and my wants and needs were met. Dr. Yee genuinely listened to me and my results were very natural to my body build. I am a 26. yo female, 5,8, 148lbs. I hope these stats help you make the best decision of your life. Also before the surgery my jean size was a 10. After surgery my size is a 6. However, more importantly- I am Happy. The best part is that the more I work out and eat healthy, the more results I am seeing with the results of the surgery. The final results are still several months away and I still continue to see a big difference. The best advice that I can give anyone who wants to go through these procedures are to wear your post-surgical garments the whole length of time, and be prepared to take a small amount of time off. In my experience, I was down for about 2 days for my breast aug. For my Vaser, I was down about 5 days, but that was due to so many areas treated all at once. I also recommend that you split up the breast aug and the Vaser and make two separate procedures. This is was I did and I was very happy about my decision. Hope this review helps for anyone considering breast aug and Vaser.
Little Rock Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was skeptical at first about choosing a doctor for my breast aug. and Vaser Liposection. After extensive research, I concluded that Dr. Yee would be the best fit for me. I came to this conclusion after positive affirmations about Dr. Yee and her staff. What really sparked my decision was after seeing her work of another breast aug and vaser patient. I decided to get a breast aug and vaser of lower abdominal, inner/outer thigh, hips, and inner knees. Posted are before and after pics. I decided to go with 500cc silicone implants There were several key things that made me feel secure about choosing this doctor. First, Dr. Yee is board certified. She has an extensive background in her work. Second, I felt an emotional connection to her. I felt that she listened to what I wanted and gave me realistic options of what she could do and how the results would be like. Third, her facility was clean and the exam rooms were spacious and had an at home feeling. Fourth, great customer service. I did not have any problems scheduling. I also ordered some extra post-surgical garments and her staff took care of me. Fifth, I thought the price of the breast aug/ Vaser Liposelection was reasonable priced. I did not feel cheated out of money. Finally, the staff was outstanding. The staff catered to my needs, and accommodated my tight time schedule. When I had a question about a concern, the staff worked me into Dr. Yee's schedule. I was not ignored, or had to wait an extensive period of time to be seen.