Pain, Capsular Contracture. Breast Implant Illness - Little Rock, AR

I now have deflated, creased breast of course. ...

I now have deflated, creased breast of course. Relief of breast pain and neck pain. At my request Dr Bauer removed the implant with the surrounding capsule in one piece as it was not known if implant was ruptured. It was reported to me after surgery it was not ruptured. He is a good surgeon but no bedside manner in my opinion. I felt my case was medically necessary he did not agree. i personally believe that breast implants poison your body and make you sick causing autoimmune diseases and symptoms. Also the implants release toxin chemicals into your body. Someday I think it will be barbaric to place these things in our bodies.. Maybe not everyone gets sick but some people do, I did. Do your research before getting implants!!!
Little Rock Plastic Surgeon

Dr Bauer is a skilled surgeon, I am pleased I didn't have any post-op infection or complications and breast pain from capsular contracture is gone post explant of breast implant and capsule. Dr Bauer does not have a good bedside manner. I had a lot of questions for the Dr and didn't really feel he was very understanding. I was/am very sick suffering from autoimmune disease and believe the breast implants caused my illness. His staff was nice but not good at returning phone calls and they are very slow to file on insurance. In fact it was not filed until after my surgery. I wanted insurance filed because I felt my case to be medically necessary due to pain, capsular contracture as well as being overall very ill! I was unable to have mammography for past 2 years due to pain. Dr Bauer did not agree with me but that still does not make him right. Do your research before getting implants!!