Lower Abdomen - Saying Goodbye to Unwanted Belly Fat - Little Rock, AR

Just left my consultation at Ideal Image and I...

Just left my consultation at Ideal Image and I feel excited. I'm about 6 weeks away from my procedure. In the consultation, Emily went over everything in full detail and explained how things work. She suggested that I get upper and lower abs along with flanks (bra line fat). I want to break up the procedures die to finances which is perfectly fine with CoolSculpting. I'll add my BEFORE photos from this morning. Can't wait to show my results

5 weeks out, getting nervous

My newsfeed here is set to CoolSculpting reviews and all I see today is "Not Worth It". It's making me a little nervous, but all of the reviews I see are from 2-3 years ago so I'm optimistic that the procedure has been upgraded by now.

Here are the Before pics I promised.

Sculpting Day!

Today was the big day! I had 2 cycles done (1 on each side) on my lower abdomen. They used the CoolMax application. It felt weird, like I was getting sucked into a tube. It even felt like my uterus was being sucked in...or maybe I was tensing up. It didn't hurt but it did feel a little uncomfortable at first. About maybe 10 minutes I was able to take a nap. I turned on some Spa Music on my phone and went right to sleep.

I will say the massage part was the worse. It's like leaving an ice pack on too long then trying to wake up your bruised skin. Not the best description but hopefully you get the idea. It was pretty painful. It did look like a frozen piece of butter. It felt like a partly froze piece of chicken lol.

Check up booked for May 24th which is about 56 days from today. Will post an update again in 30 days!

Oh! I forgot to take my BEFORE photos but Ideal Image took some so I will have to wait until I can get them. The posted pics are right after the treatment when I was getting dressed.

Day 4 Post Treatment

The needle pain has started. I can't cough without pain, I can't wear jeans, and I can't sit straight up for any longer than 30 minutes. My lower stomach feels hard, like I have a block inside me. I'm still swollen pretty bad, I look 6 months pregnant. I hope this goes away. I'm taking Tylenol but it doesn't do anything. I may have to get the clinic to call in a prescription for me. I have a 6 hour bus ride April 7th. This will be hell!

Short Update on Pain

11 days post and the pain is pretty much gone. I can sleep easier at night without the ice pacts as of day 9. I did get the nerve blockers from the clinic and they are helping I think. I mainly just have pain when I press on my stomach or jump up and down. Crunches are a no-go as well (that was a painful mistake). I don't see any results but I have been checking the mirror everyday lol. I'll wait until week 3 to post a real update.

8 Weeks Post

Got my photos! Went in for a follow up consultation and took some more photos. I'd say there is a noticeable difference for sure. I'm very satisfied with the results. Going back in a few weeks for my bra fat treatment
Ideal Image

Great staff, very friendly and answered all my questions. They even had snacks and water ready for all clients.