Flatter Tummy but Tons of New Stretch Marks - Rochester, NY

So I had thought I had found the greatest doctor....

So I had thought I had found the greatest doctor. I felt extremely comfortable with him. I had my surgery. Everything went great. Had my 2 week post op appt still doing great. Then he tells me he is leaving the practice and moving to a different state. I felt ok with this.... Until week 4 came. I was soooo swollen and discovered I had a TON of new stretch marks. I followed up with another doctor in the practice who really could not tell me why this was happening. I expressed how unhappy I was and he really did not care. He suggest we wait it out and see how I heal.

I am now 11 weeks post op and not satisfied. My tummy is not tight. It is super soft and when I sit I have a huge bulged. I also have so burning near my incision I need to call about on monday. As time goes on I become less happy with the results everyday.

I am not recommending the office because they are not doing anything to correct my issues.