My Time Now - Rochester, NY

Debated if I would post pics and review but felt...

Debated if I would post pics and review but felt that so many shared their journey that I would as well. After three kids 14,9,6 and gaing too much weight with each pregnancy I was stretched out icky and depressed. I like most moms focused on my kids and let myself go. I have always been a fashion girl trendy dresser and lived to shop before my kids. Never was skinny always a solid build but healthy from working out. I tried working out like crazy running cross fit and starving myself. Nope the belly would not budge or stop jiggling. I decided to take action and although never imagined I would have a tummy tuck did this week. I am 3 days post op and bought to tears at such a difference already. This will be life changing no more turn the lights out for sex w/ hubby and moving his had from my tummy when we cuddle. I am delighted already and know this is not the final result. I had tummy tuck w/ lipo of love handles to contour me a bit. I only wish I had done this 5 years ago after our last child. Instead of waiting this long. Costly yes, painful yes a little but not terrible more sore than say pain. Just do it! Love my ps and will be giving him a 5 star rating.

Day 6 post op results

Loving myself again????????Recovery has been seemless. I also wanted to share just wanted to do lipo when I did my first consult w/ PS. He was honest that I would not have the kind of results I desired that route, the thought of such a invasive surgery scared me and a scar yuck????. My incision is so low and I don't feel like the bride of Frankenstein at all. Also I did want to share I meet several ps locally in Syracuse area where we live. But I opted with Doctor Koenig due to his credentials and the cost quoted was in line w/ several others who had no where near the depth of experience. The staff is caring concerned sweet and made me feel so comfortable. I think we could all agree exposing our flaws is not the easiest. The nurse and Doctor made me feel so at ease durning the consult. Hope these few little additional updates helps a RS stalker like j had been take the plunge.

I have a ouchy..

So it seems maybe by feeling so great after this surgery I have been to active? Last night I started feeling a sting on my incision line. Took a look to find that my incision in separating in 1/2 spot and a not scabbing by that spot each side for about a inch. The rest of my incision is healing nicely so I am bummed. I will be calling the ps first thing tomorrow to see his thoughts. But I also think I am developing a serona on my left as it is swollen up and my right side flat. I am loopsided feeling tonight. Worst case a small set back to my final result. Trying to be positive as I am delighted not to have my blubber over hang anymore.

On the mend

saw the Ps today the incision wear it split was already healing from the inside out so glad???? No more ouchy. I had developed a seroma. In the photo you can see my left see appears more puffy it was like a water bed feeling. Her did a quick procedure and I am good to go. advise to all if in doubt call the PS.
Rochester Plastic Surgeon

fantastic! Delighted I choose this PS, lovely staff and office space is beautiful. I felt pampered the entire process with this PS.