Amazing Rhinoplasty Surgeon - He Changed My Life - Rochester NY

I had Revision Rhinoplasty by Dr. Quatela about 5...

I had Revision Rhinoplasty by Dr. Quatela about 5 years ago. About 5 years prior to that, I had my Primary Rhinoplasty by another local plastic surgeon who really didn't do much to my nose. I had a big hump and wide, bulbous tip to start with and after my first surgery it really didn't look much different.

I was always very insecure about my nose and having the first surgery not go very well made me almost lose hope that I would ever have a good looking nose. Until I met Dr. Quatela. I had started to educate myself more about what a facial plastic surgery specialist was (as compared to a general plastic surgeon) and Dr. Quatela immediately seemed like what my nose needed.

I went in for a consultation and Dr. Quatela, even being a nationally renowned surgeon, was incredibly down to earth, kind and caring. He listened to what I had to say and took genuine interest in my story about how bad I wanted to fix my nose. He made me so comfortable I felt like I was speaking with a good friend or family member.

Given that Dr. Quatela is an international expert at Revision Rhinoplasty, I knew he was the one. The computer modified images he showed me of my potential future nose only confirmed my thoughts and I immediately scheduled surgery.

I am now 5 years post op, my nose came out amazing. I went from a D or even an F grade nose to a high B+ if not an A level nose. Of course nothing is perfect, but my nose came out as perfect as I could have imagined. It only looks better with time as well. I have heard horror stories of patient's nose (especially revisions) looking worse with time but mine has only improved.

I am incredibly grateful to Dr. Quatela. This has been a life changing experience and I will eternally appreciate the time spent, caring approach, and surgical skills of Dr. Quatela. I have also referred family members and friends to him for other procedures and all of them have been extremely satisfied.
Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Amazing surgeon. A pioneer in the field. An all around kind compassionate human being