He Helped Me with Something That Has Been Bothering Me for Years. Rochester, NY

I went to Dr. Koenig to see if he could help me...

Rochester Plastic Surgeon

I went to Dr. Koenig to see if he could help me with what appeared to be a small pocket of something within my skin. It aged me, and has therefore been bothering me for a couple of years now. Everytime I looked in the mirror, this would stand out to me. I went to The Lindsay House since it was recommended to me by a friend. Upon entering, I found the building to be gorgeous! It's a beautiful mansion on old East Ave. in Rochester, NY. The waiting room alone was jawdropping with the decor and the intricate artwork of the wood. Although I didn't have to wait, it was a beautiful environment to do so. I met with Melissa first. She took my photos and brought me to the room. Melissa is so disarming and warm. I immediately felt comfortable. She took my photos like a pro! When I met Dr. Koenig, I found him to be extremely approachable and funny, actually. I really enjoyed his demeanor. I felt like I could ask him anything because he made me feel so comfortable. He examined me and decided to do a couple of injections. Immediately, my small pocket appeared to improve and by the time I left, I was thrilled! I understand some of this could be due to swelling, so I know to wait a few days for the final result, but I do believe he helped me tremendously! I am so thankful for Dr. Koenig, that I wanted to write this review. I really appreciate what he did for me and I liked him on top of that! If you came to see Dr. Koenig, I believe you would be in very capable hands. There wasn't a moment I doubted his ability. His bedside manner, his confidence, his staff made this an enjoyable experience and I would definitely return. Thanks, Dr. Koenig!