Diep Flap Breast Reconstruction Rochester NY

My diep flap surgery was performed by Doctor...

My diep flap surgery was performed by Doctor Stephen Vega. Doctor Vega is an extraordinary gifted surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone searching in the Rochester or surrounding area. After being diagnosed with breast cancer I choose to have my breast reconstructed with my natural tissue using diep flap and I have no regrets. My breast looks and feels like a normal breast minus the nipple which I will have reconstructed once my healing is complete. Due to the complexity of this surgery there are only a handful of qualified surgeons in the area that perform this surgery. When I was originally diagnosed with breast cancer I was given the names of Christopher Caldwell (breast Surgeon) and Stephan Vega (plastic surgeon). I was told they were the best of the best by numerous people and that stands true. Doctor Caldwell is also an amazing surgeon he is very compassionate and understanding to the needs of someone newly diagnosed with breast cancer. Doctor Vega has a wonderful team, Karen and Christina are awesome. Since I had a unilateral mastectomy and reconstruction, Doctor Vega has gone above and beyond to help me achieve symmetry by performing a lift and augmentation in my unaffected natural breast. I am so very happy with the results. Achieving symmetry was very important to me and I am so grateful to him for being able to accomplish that.
I hope and pray that soon there will be an end to breast cancer. It is a terrible disease that can consume you. It can take away your self worth as a women. I was truly blessed to have the best of the best on my side and I thank God for that.

Thank You Doctor Vega!