55 Year Olds with Deep Frown Lines, Sagging Skin and Scarring - Rochester, NY

First I should say I am a believer in acupuncture...

First I should say I am a believer in acupuncture having used in it the past to relieve pain from a sports injury. After a move and an emotionally tough 4 years, my face needed a refresh. I had tried fillers and botox, and while I liked the results, I did not like how quickly the fillers effects faded. The cost of the facial acupuncture is about the same cost of the fillers, so I decided to try.

I do not have alot of fine lines and my skin is in pretty good shape, but I do have deep forehead lines, sagging skin, dark circles under my eyes, and a couple of concave scars on my cheeks. I really didn't think acupuncture would do much for the scarring, as other treatments have failed, but I did hope it would help with the other issues. I noticed after the first two treatments that sagging in the tear trough area was virtually gone.

After 5 treatments my face under my cheeks that had lost volume were plumping, and the scars on my cheeks now flush with the surrounding skin. My frown lines are no longer a constant scowl, but not frozen either, the effect I noticed with botox.

After 6 treatments, I am very happy with the results. I intend to continue with twice weekly treatments until I reach 10, then move to maintenance treatments.
Charlie Sylvester at AcuMediZen

Charlie is absolutely a gem! He is professional, but he makes you feel very comfortable. He does his absolute best to be accommodating of your schedule.