56 Female Rochester NY DDD Breasts Reduced to C - Rochester, NY

Rochester Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 14 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Evangelesti....

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Evangelesti. My only regret is that I waited so long to have the procedure. I had wanted to reduce my breast size since I was in my 30's. I went from a 34/36 DDD to a full C to small D. I LOVE IT! Doctor Evangelesti did a wonderful job. Since going to him 2 friends have also had breast reduction with him and feel the same way. I have no issues at all. Recovery time was minimal. The scars that can be seen have diminished greatly in a year. He told me they would and they did. The scars underneath my breasts are a little darker but do not show due to natural drop of breast. I AM 56 AND CAN GO WITHOUT A BRA! I can't tell you the cost as mine was totally covered by MVP insurance except for my copays and deductible. MVP required that I had documentation from my primary and physical therapist. I also had my chiropractor write a recommendation. I kept all letters written by physicians if anyone needs copies to show their doctor what needs to be submitted. Hope this review helps someone. Sorry I don't have pictures as it never occured to me to take before shots.

GROUP PIC OF MT SINAI - DR JABLONKA's

I am on my way home from NYC after 10 days. Yesterday I had the last of my stitches removed by Dr Lamelis at Mt Sinai. He has taken over for Dr Jablonka. He was a lovely young man. Passionate, encouraging, gentle n easy to talk with. I had a small issue with my tissue turning very hard under my skin. He assured me it was fine n would resolve on its own. To reassure me further in brought on Dr Taub, I guess he's the head of the Plastic Surgery Residency Program. He assured me also. Then Dr Jablonka called later n insisted on taking one last look also to be positive. I can only say....AMAZING! They have all been extremely caring. I feel grateful to have been patient there. While in the waiting room I took this picture. A group from Realself in different stages of their procedures being done at Mt Sinai clinic. 1 was there for her initial consultation! We reassured her of our great experience. I WANT TO SAY THANK U TO MARCIE n DAN! U were wonderful to me!
Rochester Plastic Surgeon

I was impressed with Doctor Evangelesti. He did a wonderful job on my breast reduction and he was kind and compassionate. 2 friends have gone to him after me and felt the same way.