56 Female Rochester NY DDD Breasts Reduced to C - Rochester, NY

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Evangelesti....

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Evangelesti. My only regret is that I waited so long to have the procedure. I had wanted to reduce my breast size since I was in my 30's. I went from a 34/36 DDD to a full C to small D. I LOVE IT! Doctor Evangelesti did a wonderful job. Since going to him 2 friends have also had breast reduction with him and feel the same way. I have no issues at all. Recovery time was minimal. The scars that can be seen have diminished greatly in a year. He told me they would and they did. The scars underneath my breasts are a little darker but do not show due to natural drop of breast. I AM 56 AND CAN GO WITHOUT A BRA! I can't tell you the cost as mine was totally covered by MVP insurance except for my copays and deductible. MVP required that I had documentation from my primary and physical therapist. I also had my chiropractor write a recommendation. I kept all letters written by physicians if anyone needs copies to show their doctor what needs to be submitted. Hope this review helps someone. Sorry I don't have pictures as it never occured to me to take before shots.
Rochester Plastic Surgeon

I was impressed with Doctor Evangelesti. He did a wonderful job on my breast reduction and he was kind and compassionate. 2 friends have gone to him after me and felt the same way.