34 Years Old, Two Children Ages 3 and 1 - Rochester, NY

I've always been very self-conscious of my breasts...

I've always been very self-conscious of my breasts for different reasons at various stages of my life. As a young adult my breast were small with large areolas. During both pregnancies my breast got very large (which I liked) but immediately after losing baby weight my breast tissue deflated and my breasts were empty. I did a ton of research on surgeons and was attracted to Dr. Vega for many reasons. First, his reviews were outstanding. Before and after pictures were amazing not to mention his professional background was very creditable. After my very first visit with Dr. Vega all my fears and anxiety disappeared and we're replaced with excitement. I'm one month post operative and couldn't be more pleased. This experience has been life changing and I'm so thankful for Dr.Vega!

9 weeks post operative pictures

Here's a few 9 weeks post operative pictures. Straight and side view as well as close up of vertical incision scar.
Rochester Plastic Surgeon

I met with Dr Vega three times prior to surgery. He made me feel at ease throughout the entire process. Dr. Vega and his team are amazing!