So Happy with my Results and my Overall Experience! - Rochester, NY

I am from upstate NY and choose to have a breast...

I am from upstate NY and choose to have a breast augmentation done because I was very dissatisfied with how my breasts looked after breastfeeding and weight loss. I was not able to fill out my 32 AA bras and bathing suit tops. I found the Quatela Center on RealSelf and set up a consultation wi wth Dr. Koenig. The facility was absolutely beautiful and inviting and the staff was very nice. Dr. Koenig was wonderful and very knowledgable. He was patient while I asked questions and answered them all. Surgery went smoothly. Everyone made me feel comfortable and at ease. Following sugary, I had minimal discomfort and was able to stop the narcotic and switch to Tylenol after the second day post op. I had minimal incision discomfort. I am thrilled with my results and so glad I trusted Dr. Koenig in choosing the right size implant for my body type. I am now much more confident and feel a lot more beautiful in my bras and bathing suit tops. I would highly recommend Dr. Koenig and the Quatela Center for anyone with plastic surgery needs!
Rochester Plastic Surgeon