30 Year Old Mom of 2, 5'1", 125lbs, 425cc HP Silicone Unders - Rochester, NY

Hey all! I am 30 with 2 kids (5 and 3) breastfed...

Hey all! I am 30 with 2 kids (5 and 3) breastfed both and while I never had big breasts to start (32C) at least they were perky, until after kids. Then of course they deflated to a 34A/32B with room to spare. I also have a big booty and hips so my chest situation made me very unproportionate. Because my breasts never really developed to where I had hoped while in my teens, getting a BA has always been on my mind. This past year I had decided to start really pursuing as my husband and I are in a great place both financially and as far as our relationship goes. At first he wasn't too thrilled with the idea as he had a little bit of insecurity, but I think him seeing how uncomfortable I was in clothes and bathing suits, he started to understand. So in April he told me to set up a couple consultations! I had a consultation with a Dr. in mid May and while the office was beautiful and the staff was nice, I just didn't feel it was a good fit for me. My 2ND consultation, this time with Dr. Koenig, was on May 26th and I loved him instantly! He is kind, soft spoken, and his credentials are above and beyond amazing! I felt so comfortable with him and his staff and the office is absolutely beautiful! I told him the look I wanted and he suggested 425cc HP silicone under the muscle with inframammory incision. I left the consultation feeling very comfortable and confident and called the next day to book surgery for June 13th. I had my pre-Op the following Tuesday May 31st.
Fast forward to yesterday, surgery was at 3pm, I had to be there at 1:45pm. I was starving! Anyway, my friend brought me to the Lindsay House (their on-site medical facility) and we waiting in the waiting room for about 15 minutes. They took me back and started prepping me with my IV and medical questions, Dr. Koenig came in and marked me, the anesthesiologist gave me a little "cocktail" to relax me and they took me into the operating room. I hopped up on the table and don't remember anything else. I woke up I think maybe an hour and a half later and my husband was there. They gave him all my post-op care instructions and we were on out way. Oh and no bra for me. I dont know why but nope, no bra! He said i can wear a sports bra if i want but its not necessary. I'd say the ride home my pain level was about a 7 or 8 (mostly a pressure felling) but I took a percocet and it went down to a 4. We got home, I ate, lounged on the couch (thanks to whomever recommended the travel neck pillow and the incline pillow! So comfortable) and around 7:30, Dr. Koenig called to see how I was doing. I told him I'm great and they already look amazing, he said even he was impressed with how they look! So I am taking 1 percocet every 4 or 5 hours and my pain while relaxing is about a 2, when moving around its maybe a 5. So far I am very pleased with my results and this whole experience.

Day 3 Post-op

So it's day 3 post-Op and I am feeling great. Yesterday all i took for pain was 2 tylenol extra strength in the morningand 1 percocet before bed. Last took a percocet at 3 this morning and haven't taken anything else, not even Tylenol today (just my antibiotics). Drove to the mall with my kids and walked around a bit. Got a few bralettes from Victoria's Secret. As far as pain, just a little achy along my sternum which is still pretty swollen, numb from my nipples to my incision on both, and of course the usual feeling of being engorged. I'm in love with them so far!

Feeling great!

It's been a little over a week and I am feeling pretty much back to normal. I did have the sutures removed yesterday and that was a relief. I still had some pain on my left near the incision, but it must have been due to the sutures because it is no longer bothersome. They are softening nicely and starting to drop. I started back to work yesterday (self employed licensed massage therapist) but it was only for an hour so not a big deal. Oh I did go to aerie and got a couple bralettes in large and that was a no-go. Too small but they are so soft and comfy! I'll try and update again in a few days if there are any more changes.

Happy 4th and happy 3 weeks!

Just a quick update. Today is 3 weeks and not too much has changed. They are still getting softer and my steri strips came off last week. My incisions look great! I am getting feeling back in some of the numb areas and it's sort of annoying because it's tingly and somewhat sensitive. As far as the size, I have no regrets. I don't have boob greed at all nor do I wish I had gone smaller. They are absolutely perfect for my frame and most of the time they feel like they have been there forever, like they are my own natural breasts.

6 weeks post

So it's been 6 weeks and everything is great! Swelling is pretty much non-existent and I'm getting more feeling back. They are very soft now and there is no pain but I get a sense of tiredness in them at the end of the day. I am so in love with them! I look back at old pics of me in bikinis and old clothes and I am so thankful I don't have to use padded bras and stuffing anymore! I'm uploading pics I took today in the same tops I wore in my before pic collage. What a difference!
Rochester Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Koenig is outstanding! Great bedside manner, very caring and truly wants what's best for his patients. Very warm and comforting, and thorough when explaining the procedure and risks, complications and potential results. He takes his time during the consultation process to fully understand the desired look and outcome. Above all, his credentials and lower-than-the-national-average rate of complications puts him above any other!