27, 3 Kids 405cc Srm Natrelle - Rochester, NY

I've always wanted bigger breasts, ever since I...

I've always wanted bigger breasts, ever since I was younger in middle & high school. After having my 3rd child and being pretty set on being done with having kids- I decided to go and have my consult! I met with Dr. Koenig and team, which are the best!!! They make you feel so comfortable and almost as if you've known them for years. I went in pretty blind and not knowing what I wanted besides literally just wanting bigger boobs. I didn't have this real self site before my initial consultation (I wish I had!) because i learned so much from everyone. BOOB GREED is real! I'm really early in my stages right now so I have a lot of dropping and fluffing to go, but in hoping they will be where I want them to in the coming months!

The day of surgery was so smooth. The surgical center called me the night before with some instructions to follow, and to let me know what time to be there. 730am and 9am surgery. Everything was on time. My biggest fear this whole time was being put under anesthesia. The nurse made me feel so comfortable! I walked into the OR and she told me she added the juice and literally seconds later I was out. I woke up, and just remember looking down... I had bigger boobs! I was just thirsty and she helped me sit in the reclining chair. My husband was called and we got to leave less than an hour later. I felt fine, barely any pain at the time. We got home and I stayed on top of my pain meds. It mainly just felt like pressure, engorgement for all you mommas.

I couldn't raise my hands too far up, my husband helped with a lot. I was up and walking around that day, I believe it helped a lot. Sleeping was somewhat a struggle but I found it easier to sleep on my reclining chair too. Ice on the swelling also felt nice!

I'm at 3 weeks post op now and feel great. Pretty much back to normal activities. Doctor said to ease back into thing and by 6 weeks then 100% back! They're dropping well I think, def seem bigger than the first day post op! The only "pain" I feel is numbness by incision area. He said it was normal for up to 2-3 months.
Rochester Plastic Surgeon