rhinoplasty/septoplasty. Rochester, MI

I'm a 20 year old female to start.. The surgery...

I'm a 20 year old female to start..
The surgery goes quick but it was a little painful for me afterwards for the week but that's expected and it was so so so SO worth it. Just make sure you have a buddy to lay in bed with you for a few days because you aren't going to be up to go out for the first week.
It's healing quickly and it's perfect, so natural looking and everyone loves it. I can breath so well and it's straight as can be. I love my new nose and I am so glad I went through with this because it changed my life and confidence! I feel sooo happy everyday that I look in the mirror and see it.
Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Zuliani through this site after years of debating if I could go through the surgery to fix my nose because I didn't know which Dr. to trust. I read about him and I set up a consultation with high hopes. As soon as I met Dr. Zuliani I was comfortable enough to where he could have done the surgery that day and I would've trusted him. He is very friendly and knows exactly what he is doing! Not only did he meet my expectations but the results are better than what I wanted. I would recommend him to my entire family, friend and who ever wants anything done to their nose. I still look forward to my short appointments with Dr. Zuliani every few months, he's the best.